About this course
Being a diverse field with a lot of technologies associated with it, electronics opens doors for careers like robotics which, right now, has a lot of potential in industries and businesses across the world.
The field of robotics intersects with mechanics, electronics, mathematics, computing, and control engineering, all of which contribute to this field. With this course, we have trained more than 3000 students from different parts of the world. These students have implemented the same knowledge in the fields of manufacturing and distribution.
Assignments - Our training program consists of a variety of assignments that slowly test your learning and expose you to real-world problems.
Instructors - Handpicked by the best, our instructors have been deployed to assist and counsel every student whenever needed.
Learning methods - Live classes and recorded videos, everything crafted to match your preferences.
Certificates - Provided at the end of every training program, authorized by some of the best learning institutions.
Learn about industrial and advanced robotics
Explore the fundamentals of kinematics and statics
Explore inverse kinematics algorithms
Learn about the robotics arm and its applications and development
Understand the equations of motion of robot manipulators
Design and construct digital electronic signals
About this class
• All the variants and Scope of learning Robotics for KUKA , DENSO , ABB.
• ATMEGA328P, Internal Hardware and Architechture.
• Integration of Arduino and the sensors.
• Dc Motor , Servo and Stepper Motors.
• DOF, Forward Kinematics,Inverse Kinematics
• I2C , SPI and BLUETOOTH.
• Work on Major Projects with Mentor support.
• overview, applications, potential & challenges.
• Four layer architecture.
• Wi-Fi 802.11, RFID, NFC, Blue Tooth, BLE and ZigBee
• MQTT/MQTTS, TCP, UDP, HTTP/s
• Data acquistion from sensors, Establish HTTPS connection using Wi Fi
• Create rules in ThingSpeak for reacts.
• Managing Notification Alert
• Introduction to ROS
• Installation and Environment setup
• Computational Graph
• ROS Topics
• ROS Publish/Subscribe
• Motion in ROS
• Some other tools in ROS Introduction and working on TurtleBot
About this class
Good classes, well taught sessions, exceptional and fresh curriculum, and a great instructor. Loved every bit of this course. Looking forward to joining another course next month.
Seriously underrated course with a lot of things to learn. I loved learning from you guys. I don’t know how else to support you but write this decent one liner testimonial, lol!
Learn from the experts
Founder at Robostash pvt.ltd
A robotics system and software engineer that will teach you how to design and develop a software and learn machine learning algorithms.
A mechanical and HEV designer with precise attention to intricate details. I have been in the field for more than 3 years and will take you on a learning journey full of designs and developments.
Trainer for Embedded systems, Robotics, IOT.
Working towards transforming the way things are taught to students. Introducing a lot of real world examples and activity based learning to make there learning experience unforgettable.